Best Care Nursing & Residential is committed to providing compassionate care for your loved one in their home. We offer an array of services for seniors and intellectually disabled adults. Our certified, licensed and skilled staff, undergo careful screening and intense training. Best Care currently provides assistance in Maryland homes including Baltimore city, Baltimore county and Prince George’s county.
Services for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
• Developmental Disability Residential Services & Support (DDA) Best Care offers an array of supported living options and staffing alternatives to enable individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live in homes and communities of their choice.
The level and type of services and supports vary based on the specific needs and choices of the individual. Learn more
DDA Adult Day Care- Best Care Center, Baltimore, Md Learn More
• Daily Living Assistance for those with Disabilities through Medicaid Waivers
Medicaid Waivers (DDA) help provide services to people in Maryland who would otherwise be in a nursing home to receive long-term care in the community. Although there are waivers for many conditions, our focus is towards waivers for people who have intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities, and autism. Need help with daily living such as eating, bathing and toilet in Baltimore? Learn more
• Skilled Nursing Best Care provides qualified registered nurses and licensed practical nurses to assist you at your Baltimore, MD home. Learn more
Services for Seniors and the Elderly
• Medicaid Personal Care This program provides services to an individual in his or her home as an alternative to nursing home admission. Help with activities of daily living services (eating, hygiene, meal preparation and more) are provided by us and paid for by Medicaid. Best Care Residential & Nursing is the largest provider of Medicaid Personal Care in the Baltimore, MD area. Learn more
• In Home Care When a person prefers to stay at home but needs ongoing care that cannot effectively be provided by family and friends, home care may be the best option. Under the umbrella of home care is personal care and companionship services. Learn more
• Medicaid Waiver Program – also known as The Maryland Medical Assistance Home and Community Based Waiver for Older Adults. This Program provides services in the community to low-income adults who would otherwise require nursing home placement.
• Skilled Nursing Best Care Nursing & Residential provides qualified registered nurses and licensed practical nurses to assist you at your Baltimore, MD home. Learn more
Contact Best Care Nursing Residential today for a consultation at 410.415.6505. Our knowledgeable staff we’ll explain our services and help you understand the options to pay for it. When you are ready to get help for your loved one we can often arrange for your care over the telephone—often within 48 hours if necessary. Fill out a form and request information.