Home Care Services Provided by Best Care Nursing & Residential in the Baltimore, MD Area
When a person prefers to stay at home but needs ongoing care that cannot effectively be provided by family and friends, home care may be the best option.
Choosing a home care provider is a highly important and personal decision. Best Care Nursing & Residential is here to work with you to make the process simple and to ensure the happiness of our patients and their families.
We provide the following types of home care in the Baltimore, MD area:
• Personal Care Services
Best Care Nursing & Residential is one of the largest providers of the Medicaid Personal Care Program in the Baltimore city and county.
Assistance with these activities of daily living:
• Assistance with Dressing
• Bathing and Personal Hygiene Assistance
• Restroom and Incontinence Assistance
• Meal Preparation & Eating
• Assistance Moving or Walking
• Monitoring Acts for Safety
• Light Housekeeping
• Medicaid Waiver Program
– also known as The Maryland Medical Assistance Home and Community Based Waiver for Older Adults. This program provides services in the Baltimore community to low-income adults who would otherwise require nursing home placement.
In-home services that we provide for this program:
• Personal Care
A compassionate home care companion is an additional service we provide beyond personal care. We can offer your elderly parent friendly support and assistance. This allows your aging parent the ability to maintain a high level of independence at home and continue their regular activities.
• Friendly and Supportive Conversation
• Medication Reminders and Safety
• Assistance With Daily Routines
• Plan and Encourage Social Activities
• Incidental Transportation (not provided for all Home Care Clients. We can provide local transportation assistance information)
• Schedule Planning and Assistance
• Encourage Light Exercise
• Encourage Active Thinking
• Assist With Meal Planning & Preparation
Contact Best Care Nursing Residential today for a consultation at 410.415.6505. Our knowledgeable staff we’ll explain our services and help you understand the options to pay for it. When you are ready to get help for your loved one we can often arrange for your care over the telephone—often within 48 hours if necessary. Fill out a form and request information.